... and how relieved I am. As much as I love hanging out with my fellow volunteers and learning about child malnutrition, I am ready to get back to my own little world and be in my little village again. After 4 months here now, we have started to think of our sites as our home, strange as that sounds. Although I'm not going back riiight away... I think a little traveling around with friends is well-deserved after this. And so I go, back to Kita, and then on again, and this time, I will be the one traveling with chickens on my lap.
Ten small baby chicks, in a cardboard box, for 3 hours, to be exact. I am integrating well, I think.
1 comment:
Your mother would never allow you to adopt things from the street when you were small, so you're getting even now, hmmmm?
Post a Comment